- The Children’s Machine: Rethinking School in the Age of the Computer by Seymour Papert
- The Skeptical Visionary: A Seymour Sarason Educational Reader by Robert L. Fried and Seymour Sarason
- The Flat World and Education: How America’s Commitment to Equity Will Determine Our Future by Linda Darling-Hammond
- You Are Not a Gadget: A Manifesto – Paperback by Jaron Lanier
- Choose One of the Following:
Veteran educator Gary Stager, Ph.D. is co-author of Invent To Learn — Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom, publisher at Constructing Modern Knowledge Press, and the founder of the Constructing Modern Knowledge summer institute. He led professional development in the world’s first 1:1 laptop schools thirty years ago and designed one of the oldest online graduate school programs. Gary is also the curator of The Seymour Papert archives at DailyPapert.com. Learn more about Gary here.