Although it would be insensitive to use violent rhetoric this week, I have a few wishes for Sunday…
- I hope the New England Patriots get so caught-up watching stolen Jets film that they forget it’s game time!
- I hope the New England Patriots eat a bad batch of baked beans and tainted scrod at their team dinner.
- I hope the New England Patriots are detained by Sgt. James Crowley while entering their own homes Sunday.
- I hope the New England Patriots throw their backs out shoveling their driveways.
- I hope the New England Patriots have to wait at home Sunday for the cable guy.
- I hope the New England Patriots have to appear in court Sunday to make their child support payments.
- I hope the spleens of the New England Patriots spontaneously fall out of the bodies.
- I hope the New England Patriots slip and fall on a really big banana peel. That would be so hilarious!
Veteran educator Gary Stager, Ph.D. is the author of Twenty Things to Do with a Computer – Forward 50, co-author of Invent To Learn — Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom, publisher at Constructing Modern Knowledge Press, and the founder of the Constructing Modern Knowledge summer institute. He led professional development in the world’s first 1:1 laptop schools thirty years ago and designed one of the oldest online graduate school programs. Gary is also the curator of The Seymour Papert archives at DailyPapert.com. Learn more about Gary here.
4 thoughts on “Non-violent Wishes for the New England Patriots”
And as a true New Englander I hope Rex Ryan doesn’t choke on a toe ring before game time.
And as for #6 I have one name for you: Cromartie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Cromartie#Personal
Enjoy the game Gary.
Congratulations Gary. I’m looking forward to spring training now.
You will like this gary. As you know I am a hugh Steeler fan – sort of a native – since I grew up on the south side of Pgh. Though the thought of a 7th super bowl ring for my Steelers sounds wonderful, I won’t mind seeing you and Jets rejoice on Sunday night!
Comments are closed.