- I’m making reading sexy
- I have a voice for mime
- It would interfere with napping
- TED used up all the ideas
- There is no return-on-investment
- I waste all of my time on Twitter
- Circus monkeys at least get a banana and no one expects them to build the tent
- The Deep State
- My iPod broke
- The world needs fewer monologues and more dialogue
Veteran educator Gary Stager, Ph.D. is co-author of Invent To Learn — Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom, publisher at Constructing Modern Knowledge Press, and the founder of the Constructing Modern Knowledge summer institute. He led professional development in the world’s first 1:1 laptop schools thirty years ago and designed one of the oldest online graduate school programs. Gary is also the curator of The Seymour Papert archives at DailyPapert.com. Learn more about Gary here.
Also published on Medium.